Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.
To use all features, you need a rooted device.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be 100% guaranteed.
So, you are solely responsible for the use of this application and any problems that may occur on your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).
How to install modded Play Store ?
1. Install latest Lucky Patcher.
2. Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > select "Patch to Android".
3. Select "Signature Verify always True" and "Disable Zip Signature Verify" > Apply > Yes.
4. After reboot, go to "Patch to Android" and check (Patch applied). If applied, exit from Lucky patcher otherwise do third step again.
5. Backup current Play Store with Titanium Backup if you want to restore original version in case.
6. Rename downloaded modded Play Store and transfer to SD card :
- Gingerbread users > rename to "Vending.apk".
- ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to "PhoneSky.apk".
7. Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to "/system/app/" folder.
8. Set permissions "rw-r--r--" and reboot.
9. Done. All apps on device with "LVL" are licensed.
How to install Play Store with Google Play Installer ?
Just install "Google Play Installer vx.x.x (Google Play Store vx.x.x)", run and reboot !
How to get help for Lucky Patcher ?
Go to Facebook page or contact ChelpuS.
How to translate Lucky Patcher ?
Now you can help translate Lucky Patcher into your own language.
You need to register on website and select your language to translate.